The Nordic Network is a collaborative network that serves international schools in the Nordic and Baltic regions.
The network seeks to enhance communication and collaboration between its participants to improve student learning through best practices in international education.
The Nordic Network aims to:
- Improve student learning
- Provide opportunities for networking for specific interest groups
- Offer opportunities for professional development
- Encourage school effectiveness through sharing of best practices
- Promote communication between its participants
- Expand on the possibilities for students and staff to meet and engage in collaborative activities
- Provide an annual conference for networking, collaboration and professional development
- Provide an annual leadership conference for networking, collaboration and professional development
- Collaborate with other organisations whose mission and philosophy matches those of the Nordic Network.